Enthusiastic, highly-driven HR Manager who likes to be in control, and who knows what is involved at a rapidly-changing Retail organisation.
What will you do?
Within this position you will be responsible for the implementation of the human resources strategy for Euretco BV, including operational management and responsibility for the human resources department, in particular recruitment, personnel administration, employment law and personnel development. You will be the point of contact for managers and you will advise the MT. You will deal with setting up and implementing HR strategy, including undertaking strategic initiatives in the field of talent management and labour relations and safeguarding the various cultural differences in the company. You will report to the HR Director.
- Translate central HR policy into a local HR plan;
- Responsibility and execution of the entire recruiting process;
- Consulting and support for managers in all personnel management issues;
- Involvement in organisational development;
- Cooperation with and support of divisional management with regard to strategic issues/organisational development/projects/processes;
- Implementation of personnel strategy;
- Budget planning in cooperation with divisional management;
- Cooperate with the works council;
- Management or participation in projects;
- Leadership and development of the assigned employees.
What do we expect from you?
As a HR Manager at Euretco B.V., you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably within Human Resources;
- A minimum of 3 years of practical experience as a Head of Human Resources;
- Experience with aptitude diagnostic tools such as assessment centres and structured interview techniques (Hay system);
- Project management experience;
- Binding etiquette in direct contact with managers, employees and applicants;
- High degree of team, communication and organizational skills;
- Flexibility, absolute reliability, independent and structured way of working as well as individual initiative;
- Confident and assertive appearance with empathy;
- Distinct self-image as an internal service provider;
- Diplomatic skills and assertiveness;
- Commitment, flexibility and openness to new challenges;
- Besides Dutch mother tongue, very good command of English and German.
Who would you be joining?
You would be joining Euretco B.V., which, with its headquarters in Hoevelaken, is the largest retail service organisation in the Netherlands. Euretco works with around 1,900 businesses and franchisees, running a total of nearly 2,750 shops in the areas of interior decoration, fashion, sport, DIY and media, and with a combined consumer turnover of €2.3 billion. Since 2015, Euretco has been part of EK/Servicegroup, a German retail service organisation with its headquarters in Bielefeld. EK shares a similar passion for retail and offers support to independent businesses. Together, Euretco and EK/Servicegroup constitute the largest Europe-wide cooperative platform for retailers in a range of non-food areas.
What can you expect from us?
We are offering a diverse, permanent full-time role within a leading organisation with clear core values and innovative marketing concepts. We are based in Hoevelaken. Additional conditions: a first-rate fixed salary (Hay scale 17), a good fringe benefit package including pension, holiday pay, laptop and telephone.
Are you interested, or would you like more information?
Are you interested? Then apply by clicking the button ‘solliciteren’ at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions or would you like more information about the procedure, contact Janet Verheijke, Corporate Recruiter on 06-15119400. For questions regarding the details of the position, call Geert Mink, HR advisor, on 033-2532707.